San Diego Mold Testing
Residential and commercial mold testing is conducted by certified San Diego mold inspectors with years of experience. Mold testing San Diego is only part of the environmental services provided by A+ Inspections.
Mold testing within your building is in addition to a physical inspection both inside and out. The inspection is done not only by eye but with the use of moisture meters, borescopes, hygometers, and a thermal infrared camera. Our certified mold inspectors are also certified building science thermographers. What this means is you get the unsurpassed expert in mold testing in San Diego.
Mold may cause severe health issues and structural damage if not dealt with in a timely manner. Illness and property damage that are mold related are preventable. That is why calling for a professional San Diego mold inspection service that provides quality mold testing is important.
- San Diego mold testing is done to determine the types of mold, the quantity and whether or not they are toxic.
- Swab, tape, and air samples are taken
- Random sampling of different areas to determine the extent of mold infestation
- Independent testing laboratory to verify toxicity level and fungi type
- Professional laboratory report is included to provide documentation and verification of the inspector’s findings
- We are an independent mold testing and inspection firm
We do NO REMEDIATION – That would be a conflict of interests!
If you suspect mold in you home or office it is imparative that you call us for your mold testing to prevent further damage to the health of the occupants and the structure. Our certified mold inspectors are committed to efficient, accurate mold testing and inspection to determine any potential health risks for our clients. Mold testing San Diego is certified, licensed, bonded and insured.